It's Friday. There are finds to be shared! Enjoy.
- These two will put you under their spell - a stunning display of raw balletic artistry and power.
- Did you know you can activate your own nuts and seeds (skip spending half a fortune in the health food store).
- Your design bones are set to shake with this work from Commodity + Ferroconcrete.
- Lexus has transformed driving to art. Literally. Your car can paint your portrait and colours it depending on your lead-foot or Sunday-snooze-pace.
- Adelaide (my hometown, often overshadowed by its bossy neighbours Sydney and Melbourne) has been listed top 9 cities to visit in the world. Did you hear? New York Travel has even boosted our egos! As an Adelaidian, I am so bloody excited to have this little city peek above the haze of stale, production-line cafes, old architecture and foot-stomping-protests against change! We've actually done it and seen the light! A few ease-ups on business and architecture regulations have seen the city blossom overnight with developments, tucked away bars, restaurants and specialty-coffee-making-hide-outs (just waiting for their chance to pounce). High five Adelaide.
|Damn good Market Lane filtered coffee from Exchange - specialty coffee guys here in...yep, little old Adelaide.|