Wednesday, October 30, 2013

You've changed



That's right. Things are shiny, sweet and new at this web space. For those that read it, thanks a bunch! For those that don't, I hope you will. Either way, welcome to shade of whim's face lift, rolling through the days to come as "His Lady, Her Blog"; something a little more relevant to me and where I'm at these days. Oh yeah, plus my fun piece of branding - considering I'm indecisive on these types of things, expect to see a few tweaks, tugs and shoves of a logo toward the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. New shiny header, nice one! Things are on the up.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of - I'd like to change my domain name too but I can't seem to do it without losing the links to ally posts. I don't think I'm doing it right... ??

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails