Monday, December 24, 2012
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
|via my instagram|
|via my instagram @ mariaeleni_|
1. Final ballet rehearsals and presentations have not only ripped my feet to pieces, they've had me battling every urge to sleep through any available morning hour. Thank goodness a no-pain-no-gain attitude (towards ballet) makes me happier than a kid with cake!
2. I have been head-down-bum-up focusing on my latest work assignment...until I started questioning everything when I came across the book How to Find Fulfilling Work via this blog.
3. Whistling Christmas carols.
4. Not the sort who enjoys dodging Christmas shopping crowds, I decided to be organised and get the pressies sorted damn quick. If I had London's top 10 shops at my doorstep, I imagine I'd be a touch more inclined to drag the process out.
Hope you're spending your time doing most, if not all, things you love!
Friday, December 7, 2012
|via the design files|
First week of December, done! Must admit, I've been a little off the blog-radar lately and it's got everything to do with diving into the first week of my newest assignment doing all things online-communications-y. Pretty snazzy stuff. In between that and drilling my toes through hours of ballet class, I've been keeping a few bookmarks up my sleeve for a cheeky time-eater post. Click away and enjoy!
1. It's everything hot-and-summer-time-fun in my neck of the woods offering the perfect excuse to whip these mango and salted coconut Popsicles!
2. Design buffs, be seated and hide your credit card. This fab open house went on in Melbourne a few days ago with all sorts of wild design covetables hanging about.
3. I'm on a bit of a Melbourne rant in this post, but it's impossible not to share these gorgeous finds. The new Mynd Interiors store is no exception.
|via my iphone whilst on a walk down south yarra way....|
In case anyone asks, I'm headed off to a wonderful summer-sun-drenched weekend spent amongst my nearest and dearest. I'm especially giddy about the time I'm getting to spend with the boy over delicious eats and a glass of 'grapes', talking about anything, everything and the rest. Lately, as work picks up a roaring pace for him, our time to sit and do jack becomes less frequent but that much more brilliant...
How are you spending your weekend?