Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Melbourne Wardrobe - Kirra Jamison

via

If my previous posts about this lady haven't given you a hint, you might catch on this time 'round that I'm a hugely faithful fan of Kirra Jamison's talent that backs her beautiful art works. Seems her intuitive flair for colour doesn't just stop at a canvas. Head here and take a little snoop at what this lovely lady loads her hangers with! Makes me want to kick the black out of my wardrobe and throw a few beautiful hues its way...

5 comments:

  1. Wow - just went and checked out her art - i's amazing, why haven't I heard of her before? Thanks for sharing. A definite design high for my day :) Hope you had a lovely weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm always so envious of people who manage to be stylish not only in the work but also in their personal life. Home decor is not one of my strong suits - mainly because my whole budget always winds up being spent on clothes! - and whenever I see a beautiful space like this I find myself regretting not buy a side table/piece of art/shelf that would have gone perfectly in my home. It's nice to be able to live vicariously through others, though :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. in AWE!!!!! this is just amazing, her style and color play is so darling. i'll be sure to check it out Maria, thanks for sharing. so GOOD!!!!! totally saving to outfit "insp" folder ASAP. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt (18) and the Melissa boots (13) !

    xo :)

    www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like everything, but I have a preference for the skirt and the two dresses!

    xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails