- No sugar means brighter skin, no more aches and inflammation and no more sugar highs (and lows)
- Learn to love black coffee and you'll be laughing your way through Whole30
- Energy! Get yourself beyond the detox phase and you'll have this consistent energy from the minute you wake up!
- No hunger between meals and less need to snack
- Reduced bloating from carbs and dairy
- You will feel leaner and lighter
- Exercise becomes easier as you gain more energy. Plus your muscles recover quicker thanks to the protein you'll be eating.
- Eating whole, clean food just feels good and it shows. Your skin with thank you.
Keep the focus away from the scales. From experience, I've found that centering Whole30 around weight loss ends up in a failures flop. Here's 5 reasons to break up with your scales.
ps. Krystal over at Village has a really great review and insight into her first Whole30 challenge.