Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday's Finds

//via my instagram
Phew.  That bumper of a week has left me spinning and ready for what the weekend has in store - time with my boy who just got back from his os travels and my early-b'day-pressie calfskin Ralph Lauren wallet that came with him! Must say, as much as an early b'day pressie can smack a big, fat ear-to-ear on my noggin, nothing can quite match the giddiness of being able to hop-skip-and-JUMP back into his arms. Before I kick off into the weekend joys, here's a few random finds that'll be keeping me busy and entertained. Enjoy...

1. I'm all about sourcing a good DIY lately.  I've also been on the hunt for tea cups with a difference...until I realised I could DIY my way to tea cup individuality!

2. I'm a sucker for old school ways...the sound of typewriter keys clicking away included. You too? Check this out. Typewriters are now fully functional USB keyboards for iPad, PC and Mac.

3. I've fallen for rings of the super skinny kind. Timeless. #1 would be more than welcome as an addition to my digits.

2 comments:

  1. awe Maria, i'm glad your handsome one has returned! it's always so awesome to be in the arms of your love... especially after they've come back for a trip away. bonus about the early gifty too!!!! oh birthday month hey, gotta enjoy every moment and i'm sure you are :)

    the little heart ring + tea cup diy have me swooning. great choices to showcase! total triple threat of goodness. thanks for visiting me lades, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails