Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's finds

via
I'm back and can't wait to share the unbelievable week away that the boy and I have wrapped tightly in our memories. After spending our days driving along Tasmania's coastlines, sitting behind a corporate desk is seeing me fidget and pen-click my way through to the 5pm hurdle. Maybe these few finds will see the seconds tick a little faster for us all?
via
1. If, like me, you crave anything chevron too, you should check out this DIY. Till now I've had less than a glowing success rate with creating a perfectly aligned chevron. Look out house...chabby-chic-chevron-love is coming your way!

2. If you're affraid of your unintelligable expressions like "!!!!!!!" being lost in translation by people who have not a clue what you're on about, send them to ohhhhhhhhh.co.uk for a helping hand.


via
3. There's a chilly weekend ahead in my neck of the woods and I've now decided the stovetop will be steaming away with this "from scratch" Tom Yum soup.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! That soup looks so goooooood! An icy chill type of day here in Canberra - counting down the days till spring - and just looking at that soup heartens me. Love that Chevron scarf too!!
    X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love TomYum Soup :)
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails