Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nique




via
Got my brat pants on again. Hear me out though. At risk of sounding impressively lame, a few quiet moments saw me sitting here in a dejected state of "poor me's" thinking about all the beautiful Melbourne retail finds missing from my life. I really thought I'd sourced all the online stores I would need to distract me from the absense of the real-deals...but apparently not! Today I caught a few whispers about a label I'd grown pretty fond of and realised that I'd completely missed bookmarking Nique's online store! I felt like I was leaving the memory of a loved one behind in the blur of the past! Seems I need not sob away much longer. Word is, Nique has spread its threads with their pop-up store brightening up the streets 'round Adelaide way...and my mood. Nice of the guys.

For those of you who don't know, Nique took its first baby steps in Melbourne as a design studio that pursued an interest in fashion on the side with their first windcheaters stitched back in 1998. Since then, the Nique aesthetic caught on literally overnight and with 180 outlets stocking their label around this world, it's pretty clear their on to a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog love!Can't wait to read more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails