Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Finds


via

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! And here are my finds...

via
1. Salty-sweet-lemon-biscuits! If you try them, let me know.

via
2. Portfolio envy: Jason Booher's conceptually fantastic work.

via
3. Have you seen Jac & Jack's a/w13 collection? This duo has done it again. Their new threads for 2013 have been hitting my browser all week - put effortless, simple lines with just enough femininity to balance out the masculine and I'm all over it. I feel a wardrobe update coming on...
 
Hope everyone's weekend is spent doing all sorts of wonderful things! Maria x

2 comments:

  1. i would love to try those lemon biscuits they sound soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the biscuits look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails