La vie en rose is something new I'm bringing to this blog (currently with an identity issue - shade of whim was the original name, his girl with a blog is what I'm preferring these days...). I'll be posting every so often about the little things that make my days sing, the things I'm grateful for, under "La vie en rose". Hope you enjoy reading. Today's la vie en rose goes something like this:
1. The sore toes I have from putting my pointe shoes on 6 days a week.
2. Getting to design my way through my days. Love my job.
3. My mum sure knows her girl. The best colour addition to my wardrobe was the orange rubber timepiece she surprised me with.
4. Looking through the treetops toward a bright, sunlit, blue sky.
5. A soul-soothing-hug from my boy.
6. Autumn fruits.
7. Hearing the rain drops while I work.
What's made you smile lately?