Friday, March 8, 2013

It means no worries...

via

It's Friday and I have no finds! I've been caught up in a whirl of happenings and neglected my Friday Finds. Good thing I came by this beauty of word art! Doesn't it put a spring in your step? Perfect way to kick off the weekend!

It's a long weekend in my neck of the woods and I'm making sure it's going to be filled with all the wonderful stuff: relaxation, beach walks, time with my boy and I feel a cake-baking-session coming on. Whatever you choose to do, have a good one xo

2 comments:

  1. This picture is too cute! I was just thinking about The Lion King the other day - Timon and Pumbaa and their carefree philosophy were always my favourite part of the movie, but it's a bit of a challenge for me to apply it to my own life. Thanks for the reminder, miss :) Hope all is well where you are and you enjoyed your long weekend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've had a song stuck in my head (there she was walking down the street singing doo a diddy dum diddy doo). Now I can replace it with this cute song and visualise the warthog (?) who sang it! Loved this movie, I think it will be the next childhood movie to watch again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails