Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Finds

via
You made it! Another week down, another two days to recover. Here are my few links for the week...

via
1. Recipe of the week: orange cardamom yoghurt cake. This cake looks like it'll be the perfect accompaniment to the weather's lean toward wintry greys. I still need to bake this cheesecake before I think about more cakes though...

via
2. My favourite snoop this week was into the magic going on in Orlando & Nicola Reindorf's four level Sydney terrace home - ticks all the boxes and then some!

3.  Time to spare? Xavier Toby (writer and comedian) has a few stories to tell you. First up, his hope that the tattoo fad is (fingers crossed) over.

via
On a side note I'm literally sighing with relief for the weekend ahead. The past five days have kept me on my toes (literally) with ballet every night (exhausted but loving it with every ounce of love I've got), a now-not-so-new marketing gig, and...well, that's all I've had time for. So, this weekend, I'm committed to getting myself out of this crappy, tired mode and packing my time with 1. undisturbed relaxation, 2. taking green paint in hand and committing myself to finishing my new canvas over the next few months, 3. flexing, stretching and pointing through hours of training. Bliss (in my eyes).

Hope your weekend is a great one! x

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this weekend to come too. Hope both of ours is as peaceful and relaxing as we're hoping for xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails