Monday, November 15, 2010

sign up




 images www.4m.com.au

I'm reinventing the days when I was too good to nick what the cool kids covered their walls with!
My walk down High Street not only gets me to my yoga destination but takes me past some unique finds of local art and design. Spotting out these treasures has sometimes been more of a motivation to get off my rear than Bikram itself. With the street's rundown appeal, 4M's window display of dented and weather-worn street signs seems rather fitting. You could be mistaken that a savvy teen is cashing in on that road-sign-snatching phase, but a closer snoop tells you the mind behind the sign is that of American metal-smith Boris Bally. Genius. The impression that we have one less clearway sign on the street is secretly satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails