Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A thing called time

via




Hey blog-readers, if you're out there? I've been missing in action, I know. I've been busy with life. I've not been following a single blog - I have been thinking about them though. It's been tough to split my energy between my going-ons and posting something I feel could be half interesting. I'm apologising. I'm also saying that I'll be back at some point, soon. I'm also hoping you'll stick around and have a little snoop at the few words and links I leave around this space...when I get back to it. Until then, I'll be laying low-ish on the blog radar to keep up with the good stuff happening in my days; as much as I'm missing my blog and the wonderful people around it, I'm finding it a little more important to be even more present in my happenings than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely Maria, it's nice to get this kind of little note from you once in a while, even if you are busy with other things in real life and don't have much time for blogging. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails