Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello?

v


Hello,
Are you there?
It's been some time since I've been around this wonderful blog world. Sorry for my absence, but between you and I, I was feeling paralysed at the fact that I couldn't contribute something that I knew was wholeheartedly, genuinely meaningful. I missed it terribly - I missed the inspiration from the blogs around me and I missed writing. This time I took, though, was a blessing in disguise. It's given me time to reassess, experience, trial, succeed, fall and naturally find the flow my focus should follow - I can't wait to get back into sharing some wonderful things with you.
I hope you're out there, readers.
See you soon.
Maria. x

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Maria! It's always lovely to see you here, if only virtually ;) I look forward to seeing what you have in store for you blog.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cee, I was looking at this and remembering (was it 3 years ago) when we first got in touch at the very early stages of both of our blogs. Amazing how time has gone by. Thank you so much for the lovely words. xxxx

      Delete
  2. Best to wait until you feel like you're writing for a reason. Welcome back.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt! thank you so much for the visit and welcome note! looking forward to getting back into this.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see you back ... looking forward to future posts ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah Bee, so nice to hear from you!! xx thank you

      Delete
  4. cute outfit! love your shoes!
    Hey visit my blog --> I Love Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails