Wednesday, September 11, 2013
What I've been up to
Without much more ramble, here's what I've been up to.
1. Tea and Debussy's Passepied until midnight hours.
2. Dreaming about pedicures! My ballet exams are on; 1 down, 1 to go. Thought I'd insert my battle wounds for proof, dead toenails and all.
3. Spending time with friends that energise me. In pretty spaces.
4. Thank you for the beautiful leather, Nutsa Modebadze.
4. Ring-a-ding-ding. Accessorizing my digits.
5. Lunch runs (when I can make it). Krystal from Village, you'd be mighty proud!
6. Figuring out how I'm wired.
7. Practice makes perfect (and for a healthy, happy body). You know you can get your own basic "ballet" workout here or here.