Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I've been up to


I've felt a little out of the blogging loop lately and there's pretty good explanation why; I've been a tad busy. The other thing is, a new iphone has meant instagram is now working for me again - I've been following you all on that! Follow me.

Without much more ramble, here's what I've been up to.

1. Tea and Debussy's Passepied until midnight hours.
2. Dreaming about pedicures! My ballet exams are on; 1 down, 1 to go. Thought I'd insert my battle wounds for proof, dead toenails and all.
3. Spending time with friends that energise me. In pretty spaces.
4. Thank you for the beautiful leather, Nutsa Modebadze.
4. Ring-a-ding-ding. Accessorizing my digits.
5. Lunch runs (when I can make it). Krystal from Village, you'd be mighty proud!
6. Figuring out how I'm wired.
7. Practice makes perfect (and for a healthy, happy body). You know you can get your own basic "ballet" workout here or here.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you've been keeping incredibly busy, Maria! Although at times I think that is the best way, as long as the things keeping you busy are things you love :) Best of luck on your second ballet exam, I really admire your devotion to mastering a craft that nearly crippled me but that I still miss.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails