1. Here's your latest time-waster. Save it in your favourites and you'll have randomly bouncing cats on your screen at the click of a button. If you see one losing velocity, give it a little click and thoughtfully send it flying again.
2. Should you text him? I dunno. Maybe check this convoluted flowchart that someone whipped up to guide you to that well thought through answer for those problem-relationship moments. I'm still stuck on the fact that someone thought to create it...
3. Still twiddling your thumbs? Here are some pretty fab looping animations by Thoka Maer. The more you watch them, the better they get.
On that note, I'm ready to kick off into the weekend. In fact I can't quite get grip, giddy for the few days to come where I'll be doing nothing too much other than enjoying 3 of my favourite things:
1. Time with the boy, sitting back over a wine and catching up on the whirl of a week just gone
2. Strapping on the pointe shoes and grinning through some no-pain-no-gain hours of training
3. A little time to get my Nigella-esque skills polished up in the kitchen. This time, a little sweet is on the menu. I'll keep you posted!
How do you spend a relaxing, no-plan weekend?