Thursday, November 29, 2012

Crafty offerings


pics via
Unless productivity can be measured by a beach-bronzed body and a new pair of pony-skin kicks I snapped up, then it's pretty fair to say I have just about zilch to show for my 3-week-no-work stretch. I had every good intention of making all those Christmas pressie purchases...promise!

Thank goodness for my sticky beak into Craft Vic's window the other day. It lead me right on over to their revamped catalogue of brilliance; the little day-saver disorganised folk (like me) have been waiting for. Christmas offerings, solved.



p.s. My name is all over those ceramics, in case anyone is asking.

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of lovely things ... gorgeous pressie ideas ... very jealous of the beautiful weather you're having .. it's cold and frosty here ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selections here! The ceramic ware is really cute and pretty.

    I would like to invite you to enter the Pacifica gift set giveaway at my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/pacifica-gift-set-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails