Tuesday, July 10, 2012

'Ello Sunshine!

via
'Round my neck of the woods these days have been served less like those sun drenched getaway pics and more like a bed of ice. It's the middle of winter after all. Don't know about you but when someone drags their heels about a grey skied, misty winter morning, my patience wears thin. It's not that I don't feel the chills and bone-shakes these months bring. I just think, why wake up a miserable mess because the sky shines a little more grey than usual? Spring on up into the crisp morning air and check out what beauty the day has in store.  Extra bonus is the morning's iced air is sure to kick your sleep deprived eyes into action, no caffeine needed...initially, at least. Ramble over with, here's to some chilly puddle-jumping days to come!
Do you think you can often tell a lot about a person by the way they deal with a drizzly day?

3 comments:

  1. Appreciate the sweet comment on my Blog - thank you!! Followed you back on GFC & will follow on Pinterest :)
    Do join my Facebook page if you have an account:
    facebook.com/simplysiyaam
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Sure perhaps rainy days aren't the brightest, but there is definitely beauty to be found in each day no matter what the weather. Who wants to be around a grump grouch anyways - I believe in making the best of every day:) We all have our moments, but if someone is always down and out on a rainy day maybe is means that they are glass half full kind of person...hmm, I never thought about it like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. I hadn't ever really payed attention to people in the rain...it's been raining here the past few days so I'm going to have to actually look around.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails