Now that I've had my moment centre stage, the deal is that I share 7 facts about myself and pass the spotlight over to the blogs that see me going back for more. As I wrote something similar a little while back, I'll try not to double up too much...
|Tom Gunn Melbourne. Sorry for the iphone quality.|
1. I'm smiling when it rains these days and the stuff has been coming down in bucket loads. You'd think a pair of puddle-stomping boots would be an appropriate purchase, right? This weeks purchase of choice went more along the lines of derby style Tom Gunn cut-outs...you can't stomp puddles but they're equally fab! More to come about my new kicks...
2. I live with big dreams by my side. Daily.
3. I won't drag my heels at snail-pace, I don't like to jog and I can bake.
4. I have cat-like-landing abilities. There is this fab crowd of peeps in my life that provide all the cotton wool I could want to land firmly and safely on my feet, no matter what life throws (or I create). In other words, I pinch myself when I think of the outrageously talented, creative, inspiring and loving bunch of people I have in my life. If I could wrap them up and keep them in my pocket to take through every step in my days, I would!
5. The highlight of the week gone by would (by far) be my time spent back in Melbourne and the gorgeous people I was surrounded by. As much as I do miss calling the town home, I'm grounded when my plane lands in little Adelaide to have my boy pick me up with open arms. Speaking of the boy, I can't avoid mentioning the countdown to our icey-cold Tasmanian getaway (kicking off in just a few days) adding the cherry to my already sweet days.
6. I'm a twin. I've said this before so I'm sorry to repeat, but he's worth the mention in these 7 little facts. He's the other half that balances my dreamy self. I'll often say we're a classic chalk-and-cheese comparison. It's not entirely the case. As we grow older, I'm noticing more and more that we're gravitating to some kind of common-mode. Although I'll still be the one spinning around centre stage or painting away on canvas while he plans his next strategically crafted business venture, there's some shatter-resistant 'twin thing' that keeps us somehow, without realising, the same. In a different kind of way...
7. I'm as passionate as ever about everyone in my life and everything I put in my life.
...and now for the blog roll. With a growing bunch of sites that I visit on a daily basis, it's a hard task to pick just a few, but here goes. The list of 7 blogs topping my list of faves at the moment are:
I will never tire of checking back to Hearted Girl; frankieheartsfashion is flooded with inspiration; Cee from cocoandvera was one of the first I followed and will always sing a Hurrah for; Village blog is still topping my favourites for the beautiful photography it's filled with; A Girl in Transit has quite possible the cutest photos filling her posts; not to mention the fun filling A is for love; last but not least, Adailysomething is a must-check-out!