Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Frock




via
Dennison Bertram snapped model Dimphy Janse for the Marie Claire India feature shoot "From Paris With Love" sporting the 'classics' of the fashion industry's current trends. Making printed pyjama-esque and floral pants seem like timeless wardrobe essentials, the shoot gives a firm nod to the elegant and feminine direction fashion designers are embracing again.

Here's to a wonderful weekend! I'd be interested to read your thoughts on my new blog format too. After some thinking on whether or not to make the switch to WordPress, I think I'm right sticking to blogger...

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful fashion shoot. Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad I've found yours:)
    xo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing editorial! Love her pants in the last shot...xo

    www.frankieheartsfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails