Friday, February 17, 2012

Backstage at Marchesa Fall Winter 2012

via
My Melbourne honeymoon is coming to an end...very soon. I don't yet know how quickly I'll have to box 2 years worth of life, but it's coming. Just days away. Without getting caught up in the details though, I'm preferring to sway about in the romance of a move back home to the best things in this world - an incredible bunch of people that know no limits when it comes to the support and love they offer; my family, friends, and boy! Marchesa Fall/Winter 2012, in all its whimsical glory, gives me a hand in stepping down this dreamy lane today. Hope it does wonders as it slides you closer to Friday's 5pm too. Enjoy.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails