Friday, October 7, 2011

I do!

via

My girlfriend got engaged!! I'm yet to see the bling she sports so till then I'm keeping myself busy checking out some other beautiful rocks like these black diamond alternatives. You might remember this lot and these that I posted about some time back. While I'm on the topic of all things wedding, these beautiful wedding posts have kept me happy as I'm wrapped in my covers, a little under the weather and taking a day off with tea and laptop by my side...

When inspired by all things organic, local and bohemian, something as beautiful as THIS happens.
OK...so I said my bestie got engaged? Well, this in no way is a hint but I just think it's perfect that I found my way over to THIS post. Bride-to-be won the gong for "friend of the year" when she went all out for her besties with this pretty, girlie luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails