Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's Frock {The new black}

via coco and vera

via jak and jil

via hip hip chin chin
via elle sapelle blog

My blog is in need of some serious TLC - it's been far too long between posts and visits to my favourite blogs (sorry). Life has thrown a few interesting twists and turns these past few weeks. As I'm carrying on with that finger-crossed-hope for a little job love to come my way (asap please) I've been taking some time to enjoy the sights, sounds, and happenings around town, not to mention some of the best eats, friend accompanied moments and caffeine hits I've had in a long time/possibly ever (more to be said about this soon). Till then here's a little Valentines inspired fashion - this punchy tone is what I've spotted popping out from fashion racks all over town (together with a natural palate of nude and gold). Said to be the 'new black' (I'm still unsure how Melbournites can compromise from sporting uber chic black layers), the warmth of red is believed to give strength and a pioneering spirit...just what I'm after! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE THESE PICS!!! GREAT LOOK!!
    check if you want :

    http://yourfashioncafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo good luck on the job news! I love how you described red as pioneering...i need some of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love red!

    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )


    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red popping up everywhere! I think I go and do my nails now, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. how pretty is that red bow belt on the long beige skirt/top?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails