Thursday, January 20, 2011

Word of advice

via who are those girls blog

via hearted girl blog


via most beautiful darling
 I don't think there is much more I can add to the above. I simply like the messages they spell out and wanted to share them with you.

What I can ramble on about it this:
Job hunting = a time where creativity is zapped and every ounce of energy is invested into the relationship between yourself and laptop.

Until I get myself out of job-hunter mode, posts will be coming through a little slower - a couple a week so keep an eye out! Although there will be less of the wordy stuff, the pictures will still be pretty and the links just as wonderful.

I hope normality and I meet again soon. Until then, there will be some serious finger crossing going on from my end. I hope you enjoy the picture posts to come.
Any helpful tips on getting through this job-hunt phase are welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. My energy is so gone lately too...what is the deal with this winter blues stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've so been there too, it's a bit of a blue time but it won't last forever. you have the right track going and the quotes are splendid! (thanks for the linky too!) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails