Monday, August 16, 2010

cloud 9ish

image taken mid flight adld-melb 15/8/10

With nowhere for my thoughts to travel between daylight and when i open my laptop to tap away at this blog, I decided to purchase a few more Moleskine lovelies to live in my handbag. There's something about inking a blank page with some great inspiration from that day and turning back to it months down the track. And so, I've taken to jotting down a few words for the day. A line at a time.
"some kind of bliss..."
Mid flight back to my 'home away from home,' that was it. Some kind of bitterly sweet bliss of floating away through cloud spotted skies. Weighed by the desperate pull of those invisible hands called family [home].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails