Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's finds

 photo flowergirl_zps1d311972.jpg
 
 I've been a busy pinterest-bee this past week. Since deactivating my facebook account and dealing with a temperamental instagram app, I've coped almost entirely social-media-free...with the exception of the odd sticky beak at Pinterest's links. Here are some of my finds - just the thing to soak up a few minutes and get us over the 5pm-finish-line a little easier.

1. I don't blame this foodie for having the most delicious looking Niu Rou Mian (beef noodle soup) every day for one whole week.

2. I've never believed in wall stickers...these Sewing kit vinyl wall stickers haven't convinced my otherwise.

3. You're now one click away from a tonne of inspiration and mind-blowing-beautiful snaps at Sterling Style. I mean it!

Photobucket
via
Before I make a run for the weekend, I'd like to send a huge bunch of thanks to you for your following and blogger support!
Have a wonderful weekend, whatever you're up to. x

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo with gerl. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... I can think of nothing more comforting and lovely than a huge bowl of Niu Rou Mien :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails