Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hot air

taken by my iPhone - again, please excuse the poor clarity. This is the view from my studio early AM. See those things spotting the sky? They're hot air balloons (they appear further away than what they really are). It doesn't matter how many times I see them, when I wake up to balloons floating by my window I always (yes, always) get this ridiculous ear-to-ear grin. I don't know why they make me so happy... how can you look at them and not feel like you must stop and
smell the roses!

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous site so early in the morning :) i'm sure the people in the balloons had a pretty great one too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read these words and leaving some of your own behind.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails